I’ve been tagged by Erin from Eat, Play, Bond in this bloggy version of a chain later thing I guess. All I have to do is put 10 random things about me up here, so hey why not. I’ll try not to double up with anything written in my 50 random things post from March. (If you’re a “random things” junky, click the link and knock yourself out.)
- I can twist my arms spackily so that the inside of my elbow is very almost aligned with the outside of my wrist/middle finger knuckle. I’m pretty sure that’s not normal.
- I’ve been trying to give up perfectionistic tendencies for years but I haven’t quite got it right yet.
- I am the second author on a scientific article that was actually published in a real scientific journal before I even finished undergrad. I didn’t write it but I did a huge chunk of the prac work.
- Now my biggest experiment is “If I feed her this will it result in a hyperactive toddler, a grumpy girl with a tummy ache or will she be OK”.
- I’ve been waiting for someone to tag me in the “10 things” thing but now someone has I can’t think what to write.
- I absolutely hate any type of gastro/morning sickness/food poisoning etc. My pain threshold isn’t too bad but I cannot tolerate nausea.
- I have already given birth to a big baby (Alexis was 4.49 kg, 53 cm, 37cm head circumference), with relatively little fuss, but I’m still scared of doing it again.
- I still have trouble remembering not to chew my nails. Even after 3 years in science pracs and 2 years in a path lab and 19 months of changing pooey nappies. Maybe this is why I’m always sick.
- I only discovered that blogger had a “compose” mode for posts about a month ago (I’ve been blogging since December).
- My hubby quickly knocked up this pic to test if the custom header would work and I decided it’s kind of cute so I’ve put it up for a while. (Even though he’s quite embarrassed about it.)
Now I’m supposed to tag some other bloggers to do this. Here’s the people I’m going to tag for now. Play along if you want, don’t if you don’t want, easy. 🙂 These are good parenting blogs by the way, if you’re looking for some new ones to read outside of the twitter circle.